You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a full-stack developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform. that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch)
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
What does a great Full Stack Engineer do?
- Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net CORE, ASP.Net MVC, Docker, Kafka, Angular and Elasticsearch
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- 2+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications.
- Proficiency in current web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS and various js frameworks.
- Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC, C#, Web API, SQL Server or comparable DBMS.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies, design and enterprise patterns.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of UI patterns and best practices.
- Experience with.NET Core, microservices, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ a plus.
- Solid experience using source control such as Git.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Based out of New York or Chicago, however, remote work options are available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.