We are looking for an experienced, senior, C++ Developer/Engineer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. This is a remote position.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.