We are looking for an experienced, senior, Microsoft PowerApps Developer/Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
- Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
- Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
- Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Experience with various design frameworks.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and skilled communicator.