We are looking for an innovative and talented Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team. Remote work is available. 75% of our employees currently work remotely.
We are an industry leading software company with almost a quarter century of expertise in providing wholesale distributors the insight into their own data they require to dramatically increase profits.
Our on-premise suite of applications has been rewritten and transformed into a SaaS model and customers are transitioning to our cloud platform as fast as we can move them. We need a seasoned developer to help us take our current applications to the next level, while bringing in new ideas and innovation to our software that will enable Trackmax Solutions to branch into other markets and industries.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the development, operations, and support team to identify, define, and document new features and bug fixes as needed on our current suite of SaaS applications.
- Participate in the design and planning of new products, services, or functions to meet our long term and short term strategies for growth.
- Produce code and database queries, scripts according to best practices in a source-controlled environment that enables efficient collaboration with other developers.
- Be a powerful force for streamlining internal processes with the use of CI/CD, automation, timely documentation, communication, and teamwork.
- Take part in monitoring and maintaining cloud resources, databases, applications, and functions as needed to ensure maximum efficiency and uptime for our customers.
Who You Are:
- You are a team player first and foremost. Your coworkers never speak your name followed by descriptive cuss words. Instead, only words like "helpful", "encouraging", or "key to our success".
- You have worked 5+ years with C# and .NET. The lines of code traced back to your Cheetos-stained fingertips number in the high thousands.
- You can update HTML and CSS without a wysiwyg editor. You can even make it dance.
- You have enough experience designing, maintaining, and optimizing SQL databases, queries, and indexes to know a real SQL DBA when you see one.
- You have worked with IIS, Apache, or nginx in production.
- You work with source code control on a regular basis, such as git or TFS, and it saved your bacon at least once or twice. In fact, you can't imagine life without it.
- You are familiar with an enterprise cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) and have deployed resources and code with your own two hands, or maybe just an index finger.
Nice to Haves:
- Hands-on familiarity with Azure's cloud product line, particularly Azure SQL DB, Blob Storage, Azure Functions, Elastic Pools, VM's, Azure Cosmos DB.
- Experience building a CI/CD pipeline using Azure or another cloud platform.
- You've written and deployed a serverless function using Azure Functions or AWS Lambda.
- Writing REST APIs and working with the JSON format is second nature to you.
What We Offer: - Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Paid time off, 401k, annual trips to sunny Cape Coral, FL for our users conference and to collaborate on our company goals and initiatives.