Travelliance is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to help us build the greatest corporate accommodation suite of products in the world. If you are interested in joining a dynamic (but still small) team, that has huge traction We have already booked millions of reservations using our platform wed love to talk to you. As a Sr. Software Developer, you will work collaboratively with our clients, product teams, and business analysts to create innovative features within our platform.
About Travelliance: Travelliance helps businesses make the most of their lodging dollars by integrating with client crew/employee management systems to deliver fast hotel reservations at the lowest cost possible. We utilize our vast network of hotel relationships to curate contracts that maximize savings based on the unique travel patterns of our clients.
In this role you will:
- Develop software using the latest web and server technologies.
- Create technical process models, conceptual prototypes, documentation and mock-ups
- Interact successfully with clients and internal stakeholders
- Participate in work breakdown analysis, project planning, and documentation
- Other duties that pop up were a small team after all.
A Few Key Details:
- We offer great salaries, PTO & Sick Time, company paid life insurance, a 401(k) Savings Plan, and medical/dental/vision coverage.
- Our platform is already in use and millions of reservations have been made, and were just getting started.
- You can do great things here. Were still a small team there are plenty of meaty challenges to tackle and opportunity to make a real impact.
- We offer growth and education/continued learning opportunities.
- Were building for the long-term. Our key executives have been around the block and understand the importance (and sustainability) of true work-life balance. We work hard and smart, and also manage to have real lives outside the office.
- We're located in St. Louis Park, MN.