We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
About this job:
TSP Consulting is seeking a highly motivated MS SQL Business Intelligence Developer to join our team of consultants and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. This role will require you to use Microsoft SQL Server development tools to create and maintain SQL queries, reports, and stored procedures, and file handling automation scripts. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual capable of learning new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and always delivers outstanding work.
Benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
This position is available immediately so if you think this might be a good fit, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Job functions include:
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot new and pre-existing SQL solutions;
- Write, maintain, and review SQL based source code (T-SQL, SSIS, & Reporting Services/BI);
- Design, create and maintain database, tables, views, functions, and stored procedures containing simple to complex joins, etc.;
- Develop SSRS and SSIS projects;
- Create and modify ETL packages utilizing SSIS with inclusion of Event Handlers/Error Handling;
- Extract data from different applications/data sources;
- Work with Visual Studio 2016 & Beyond and SQL Server Management Studio;
- Assist in the development of data warehouses using advanced data modeling methodologies;
- Support development team in the creation and integration of SQL script within their .NET and reporting projects;
- Participate in the gathering of requirements and designing of solutions;
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to modifications to system applications:
- Follow established change management, source control and programming standards methodologies.
- 3+ years Hands on experience in SQL Development;
- Experience in relational database design;
- Experience in data analysis, data modeling and performance tuning.
- Experience with Microsoft SSMS and Visual Studio;
- Ability to work independently on programming/developing projects as well as work in a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with end users and senior management;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Creative visualization skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer; the ability to identify alternatives, workarounds, or temporary solutions;
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret technical requirements and translate them into SQL solutions;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certification or Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years developing SQL solutions and creating data models;
- Banking or mortgage lending technology experience.
Location / Travel:
- This is a remote position, however, the option to work from our Mt Laurel, NJ office can be discussed.
- Position is not expected to require travel.
- US based candidates only
- No H-1B candidates
- No Recruiting Firms
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.