We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will act as an enabler in our journey towards realigning our customer experience around a mobile-first approach.
In collaboration with the Director of Product Management, this position will own the vision, definition and delivery of our mobile strategy and will be a key contributor in our overall product strategy. With over 2,000 customers and a robust partner network, your actions and contributions will have a far-reaching impact on our multi-product business.
Your implementation strength will come from actively collaborating with your dedicated scrum team that is comprised of senior, tenured Unanet and Clearview developers and experienced developers that have built out advanced mobile and web applications in multiple other organizations.
Who are you?
- You're a passionate and experienced Product Manager who is great at understanding and evaluating customers and end user needs
- You've planned, brought to market and supported multi-functional mobile applications in production for at least one (1) organization in the last two (2) years
- You're hungry and humble, knowing that you can drive building out a mobile-centered user experience again and do it even better than before
- You're well-disciplined and organized so that you can capture product requirements for transitioning proof-of-concept ideas into production-ready features
What do you get to do in this role?
- Develop a deep understanding of user personas across our multi-product business and leverage that to be the sounding board for internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Build the product roadmap for all things mobile and work closely with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute the mobile roadmap by planning and prioritizing objectively
- Be Unanet's Go-to Mobile Product Expert: Guide your team in troubleshooting production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills; train internal and external customers on new product integrations
- Set your engineering team up for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories and guiding them in estimation
- 2+ years of software product management experience in an Agile environment
- Attitude that encourages collaboration, self-organization, accountability and a drive to deliver high-quality products
- Value collaborative teamwork analysis, design and execution for high-impact product, project, or process initiatives
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and proactively address them
- Strong technical writing and visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with and ability to work and communicate cross-functionally and remotely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with mobile hybrid frameworks like React a plus
30 days - Understand & Contribute
- Understand Unanet from the lens of the current product capabilities and what is expected to be delivered via Mobile in Q3 2020
- Help clarify and realign those requirements/targets by helping write epics and user stories and refine them with your implementation team
- Assess the purpose and value of having a mobile strategy centered around specific customer problems and use that knowledge to build out a roadmap of what and when to deliver MVPs and enhancements for the remainder of 2020 and 2021
- Work with our Agile Coach, UX Lead and Tech and Team Lead to better understand your team's nuances and capabilities
60 days - Evaluate, Realign & Define
- Using the above mentioned framework, reach out to internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and help understand what direction we are going in and why
- Empowered by what you have learned, work with the Director of Product Management and UX Lead to question, redefine and revalidate the mobile roadmap for the next three (3) quarters
- Working with your scrum team, better define those deliverables and solidify the above-mentioned deliverables
90 days - Execute & Evangelize
- Drive our Go-To-Market plan for mobile deliverables
- Evangelize the roadmap, commit lighthouse customers and help define success metrics for adoption and engagement
- Be the guiding light for your scrum team as they execute on newly defined deliverables for the next 3 quarters
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.