Headquarters: Washington DC
Uscreen is a SaaS company with an amazing global team, helping creators and companies monetize their videos online. Video monetization is a fast-growing market, and so far, we have established ourselves as the industry leaders, and we aim to solidify that position. To do so, we’re looking for a new addition to our team: a true Marketing Generalist, to help us execute our plans.
This person will be working closely with the Marketing Lead on a daily basis, primarily focusing on executing various projects, including email campaigns, digital marketing campaigns (PPC being one of the elements) and some creative outreaches. This person needs to be smart, inquisitive and motivated but also experienced to be able to deliver much of their workload independently. We are a remote-first company so the ability to stay productive independently is required.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and implement it. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This position is perfect for a mid-level marketer with B2B experience, and is focused mostly on the execution of marketing projects. Even though some creativity is required (and very welcome), this person will focus on setting up and seeing marketing projects through to completion, taking direction from our Marketing Lead. We have a lot of plans in place, and now we need to execute them.
We’re a small team, so the ability to wear multiple hats is crucial. We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction very easily and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position includes a healthy amount of research
- Writing small pieces of copy (e.g. emails) will be required
- Assisting our Marketing Lead with project and campaign planning and execution
- Setting up and tracking email marketing campaigns and automation
- Paid marketing (e.g. Google Ads, social media paid marketing) setup, tracking and optimization
- 3+ years of general marketing or MARCOM experience
- Of these, at least 2+ years in SaaS
- Of these, at least 2+ years in B2B
- Of these, at least 1 year experience with paid marketing channels
- Tech savvy - we use a lot of tools (too many to count) and you need to be able to learn and adapt easily
- Experience setting up multitiered, cross-platform campaigns (experience with tools like Drift or Drip will be a strong advantage)
- Experience in content production (any content will do; we have amazing content marketers on our team, we just need you to understand the processes related to content creation)
- Perfect grammar and attention to detail (e.g. punctuation, writing, etc.)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- Confident decision maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person :)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and related tools
- Experience with visuals (e.g. picking best images for branding purposes)
- Experience with visual layouts (e.g. email templates)
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connectivity.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Heads up! Due to the high volume of applications, we are thrilled to receive, at this time we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To apply: https://bit.ly/2N2hpHB