Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
We build SaaS products for the Internet Marketing and E-Commerce markets.We are hiring a Ruby on Rails developer to work on our flagship product and help maintain our other products.Skills and Experience we're looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience using AWS tooling/services
- Experience working in a Remote-First environment
- Internet Marketing / SEO experience is a huge plus
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new things and deal with new challenges
- You'll need to be able to work fairly autonomously. We don't micromanage.
We work 100% remotely and communicate via Slack, Zoom, and other similar tools. This position is a full time position, and your schedule can be flexible. Most of us are in the Pacific time zone, and some overlap during the day is pretty important. We provide health/dental/vision benefits and a competitive salary.We are only considering US based candidates. We can not hire anyone located in California.In your response please include a cover letter summarizing your relevant skills and experience and your salary requirements.
To apply: email@example.com