-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is permanently fully remote with the option to work out of our Orange County, CA office after Covid-19.
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for world class clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Our developers have a chance to work with a variety of tech stacks across industries, allowing them constant growth and exposure to new challenges.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Software Developer to join our team in Orange County, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You are a well rounded, self motivated front end of full stack developer experienced with multiple IU technologies. For this position, we specifically require at least 2 years of experience with ReactJS
- You are experienced with UI testing and automation frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, and Karma
- You are experienced with data visualization APIs and JSON (Highcharts, D3, Google Charts, etc.)
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re smart, adaptable, and enjoy learning and picking up new skills and technologies.
- You've thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching