As a fundamental member of the Engineering Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Build robust and scalable software in C# .NET for new and existing web, mobile, and Microservice oriented solutions.
- Practice Scrum/Agile methodology with a focus on building code that is effective, efficient, scalable, and extensible.
- Work in a Scrum team and contribute with dynamic and positive energy towards the success of the team and the organization in delivering high-quality products in a timely manner.
- Participate in solution design sessions and perform code reviews as needed.
- Follow Test Driven Development methodology to help increase product quality and testing automation.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Inspire new technological and business ideas and act as a change agent within the organization.
- Solve challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subject from a reputable university is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience building applications with C# .NET, ReactJS or similar framework, SQL and Relational Databases, Microservices or service-oriented architecture
- Deep understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery
- Experience in DevOps and AWS are strong pluses
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as it grows
- Experience or interest in the healthcare industry
- Adaptable to learning new skills, taking on additional responsibilities, and changes in working hours/conditions.
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.