Imagine a product that reached over a million users. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed, where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help build vidIQ's content growth engine from the ground up.
Why this Role?
Create content that offers insights and advice to solve real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
As a member of our content team, you'll be instrumental in creating blog posts and landing pages around data insights, online video news, advice, and tutorials
Right time, right place: We are small enough that you will have true ownership and the feel of a close-knit team. But, we are established enough to have hit profitability and product-market fit, which gives us a fun and challenging field to play on!
Leave better than you came in: We are always learning at vidIQ. We learn by doing. We learn from each other — and we are incentivized to attend conferences, obtain certifications, and take training courses.
Build the future with us: In today’s ever-changing world of technology, video is coming in fast and hard to dominate both the entertainment and marketing space. With multiple devices to choose from — from mobile to tablet, desktop to streaming video on our televisions, more and more people are not only using video to make purchasing decisions, but also changing the way they receive their entertainment.
Tackle the community’s interesting and impactful problems: We are setting precedents and coming up against challenges no one has seen before. You will need to be resourceful and creative. You will not be bored!
We want to empower Creators. We help creators on their journey to being better video creators through tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Because of the opportunity the internet gives us where people are able to build businesses while in the comfort of their own home, a lot of people are seeking this opportunity and many of them, with amazing stories, are giving up too fast. There's too much bad information out there on how creators become successful, how they build their audiences. vidIQ challenges this status quo by giving creators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their audiences faster by enabling them to uncover their own opportunities by just using vidIQ.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools and education to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems.
heard vidIQ described many ways. It can be the tool that you use to manage your YouTube channel, making deep analytical insights accessible that saves dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy, it's the education every creator needs to be successful. We’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available to many folks. At vidIQ's core, it's a tool that gives creators what they need to navigate toward the success they want to have because of the tools and education made readily available.
About this Role
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Junior Writer role?
- Create effective and compelling copy
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct content that appeals to our various target markets in our brand voice
- Support the Head of Content Marketing with writing projects
- Convert video and podcast content into blog posts
- Work with our internal teams to support product launches and marketing campaigns
This might be for you if…
- You have proven experience as a writer
- You have a strong interest in the online video industry
- You have clear writing skills in creative, clear and concise storytelling
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects
- You have the confidence to pitch content ideas
- You have a track record of creating compelling content
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
What benefits can I expect?
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
- A flexible work schedule. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
- We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it. Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
- Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
- Work with amazing people around the world.
- Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
- Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
- Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.
To apply: https://careers.vidiq.com/o/junior-writer-remote