Love ecommerce and email marketing?
Can you strategize and execute successful email campaigns from start-to-finish that drive results for brands?
If so... Wavebreak is hiring an Email Marketing Manager.
Wavebreak is a boutique agency specializing in email and SMS marketing for direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands. We build and manage advanced email and retention marketing programs for some of the fastest-growing DTC brands.
What you'll do:
- Manage email and retention marketing programs for multiple DTC brands at a time from start-to-finish
- Communicate directly with clients via email, Slack, and phone, becoming an extension of their team
- Create strategy and promotional calendars for the email channel
- Write email copy and briefs for our design team
- Work closely with Strategists, Project Managers, and Designers on our internal team to turn client vision into deliverables
- Track everything in our project management software and make sure all campaigns and projects get done on time and 100% error-free
- Build email campaigns, sequences, and segments in Klaviyo and other enterprise-level email software including Shopify, Justuno, Swell Rewards, Postscript, Attentive, Yotpo, Bronto, and more
- Experiment and learn new software and create new processes when opportunities arise
We're looking for someone who has:
- Integrity: honest with yourself and other people, you don't just say what people want to hear, but tell the truth in all areas of your life
- Confident and humble: Cares more about improving than looking good, have a growth mindset
- Give 110%: Self-starter, takes ownership, gets stuff done, not afraid to get into the weeds and figure things out
- Experience with direct response copywriting for ecommerce, including emails, product descriptions, Facebook ads, social media, etc. (writing samples of past work required)
- Experience with email marketing including software like Klaviyo, Bronto, Attentive, Postscript, and other enterprise-level email and ecommerce software
- Experience with ecommerce, experience with email for ecommerce is even better
- Great time and project management skills; deadline-oriented with experience getting projects done quickly, with very high quality standards
- You must have great attention to detail and amazing communication skills
- You must have experience working in a remote team
- Full time, salary DOE
- 100% remote since 2016
- Fun work environment with a great team and variety of awesome clients
- Can work from anywhere as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time (New York) for team and client calls
- Flexible schedule, prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as your work gets done on time and you’re doing great work - we trust our team
- Small team of 11 where you can make a big impact and have lots of opportunities for growth. Growth in title/role/responsibilities, but also growth on a personal level by having continuous learning opportunities every single day.
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/wavebreak-email-marketing-manager