Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Do you have experience scaling Facebook Ads? If so, we want to meet you.
Webprofits is a digital growth consultancy with clients in a wide range of industries. We exist for one reason - to help our clients drive growth.
We are looking for an experienced Facebook Ads 'scaler' to join our team to manage the Facebook Ads component of our client growth strategies. You will be working within our fluid marketing growth teams, collaborating with other channel experts and strategists to drive rapid growth.
We don't care where you work from - but we do need you to work during the same hours as our team (we use Zoom, Asana, Slack and G-Suite to communicate). We have roles in both Australia and the USA, so please let us know which timezone you prefer.
The role is 20 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Scale Facebook Ads campaigns for clients in a range of industries
- Develop full-funnel Facebook Ads strategies designed to move prospects from awareness to conversion
- Manage both lead generation and ecommerce Facebook Ads campaigns
- Liaise with clients on their Facebook Ads campaigns
- Manage campaigns across other social media advertising platforms (eg LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced experienced with setting up and using the Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- A framework / process for scaling Facebook Ads
- Ability to write copy and provide direction on creative assets for Facebook Ads
- A solid understanding of direct-response copywriting principles including the ability to create briefs and wireframes for sales funnels and email campaigns
- Google Ads experience a plus!
Only apply if you can 'yes' to these requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience running Facebook Ads campaigns
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
To be successful, you'll also need:
- A self-starter that's self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent organisational / productivity skills, including strong communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
You will be working within a growth team of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working remotely while being challenged in all the right ways. This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
Are you up for it?
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/webprofits-facebook-ads-expert