Note: This is a remote position. Candidates from any time zone (worldwide) will be considered.
What You Will Bring to the Team
As a Software Engineer at Wizeline, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products. You will act as a technology partner for our clients from inception to completion. By understanding their needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
Partner with multidisciplinary teams located across the world (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to solve challenging problems. As a relationship builder with direct communication with stakeholders, you will also drive internal initiatives and objectives.
You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning and we are proud of working with the brightest minds in the industry.
Are you a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building web-based technology products or applications.
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Strong architecture skills, with the ability to select the best stack for each project.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in one or more of the most commonly used web applications stacks.
Nice to Haves:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Hands-on knowledge of working in Agile environment
- Experience working with Cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- A code repository you can share with the team, showcasing your contributions to open source projects
- Being a DevOps advocate, with working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Travis, and/or Kubernetes