We are a small team of remote workers looking for a Demand Gen all-rounder. You won't have an implementation team, so if you're the person who oversees others doing the actual work - this isn't the job for you. If you're the one who does the job but doesn't currently get the glory, then we want you at Zoomforth!
Zoomforth helps customers design and build beautiful no-code websites. Our software makes the complex simple and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere you like. You’ll be joining an amazing team to support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
This role relates to inbound marketing only and it's a brand new role for us. You'll test, learn and refine as we discover what works best for our target markets.
Must be a resident of the US or UK.
🌎 Remote Working | 🕑 Full Time | 💛 Employee Benefits
Things you might be doing in a typical month
- Creating content strategy and plans
- Creating and maintaining a blog / liaison with content providers
- Exploring options for paid ads
- Attending events
- Social media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter postings
- Arranging webinars (Founder interviews and Partner companies)
- Creating assets like case studies, testimonials, reviews and other social proof
- Monitoring and reporting on press for Zoomforth and competitors
- When relevant, pitching Zoomforth for press
- Reviewing analytics and making tactical improvements
- Other cool stuff to drive relevant inbound inquiries
Skills and Experience
- Communication - Fabulous written and verbal communication skills - confident and articulate
- Analytics - proficient with Google Analytics and able to turn insights into actions. Strong ability to filter big data into key metrics
- Digital marketing - proficient in the disciplines of SEO, PPC, Display and Social
- Content management - Skilled at content strategy, management and liaison with third party content producers
- Brand - able to create personas and translate brand guidelines across multiple media to ensure consistent and relevant customer experience
- Regulation - working knowledge of global data protection and privacy regulations, with particular emphasis on GDPR and compliance in the EU
Compensation and Perks
- $50-60k based on experience plus performance bonus
- Usual statutory benefits (country dependant)
- Unlimited paid holiday - We work on trust so no one is counting. If you need time off for holidays, sickness or duvet days, take them!
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Flexible hours - work whatever hours suit you best
- Co-working space contribution
- Wellness stipend to spend on whatever keeps you happy & well
- Protected learning time to study the things that interest you
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy
Screening and Interview Process
First, we will ask you to complete a couple of quick exercises via video / written responses.
- 2) VIDEO INTERVIEW (30 MINS)
This is a 30 minute video call during which we'll want to better understand your experience, business acumen, strengths, and skillset. You'll also have time to ask us questions about the role and company. This will be a 1:1 interview.
- 3) PRACTICAL EXERCISE (60-120 MINS)
At this point, we will request that you complete a practical exercise to assess your approach to customer success, and to demonstrate your ability to exercise some of the skills required for this position.
- 4) FINAL INTERVIEW (60-90 MINS)
During this second and final interview, you'll meet again with your hiring manager, along with 1-2 other members of the team. We'll dig a bit deeper into your past experience, and ask questions to better understand how you think and work.
Should we reach this point, we'll ask you to provide us with a few references. We also may reach out to other individuals, but will be extremely sensitive to potential conflicts with making current coworkers aware that you're looking for a new job.
Zoomforth helps customers gather content and easily design beautiful websites. Our software makes the complex simple, and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You’ll work alongside our CEO and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/zoomforth/5aa9b3f9-f6a5-4363-92f7-5a1bba99664d/apply