Working closely with the CEO, designers and engineers, you will lead the research, prioritization, development and design of Zoomforth's product. Your job will be to empower our customers to more easily and quickly design effective websites. You'll need to understand our customers, the markets we work in, and the specific problems we're solving.
This is a perfect opportunity for a self-driven, entrepreneurial product designer / manager who is eager to lead a smart, engaged, distributed team and introduce bold, effective products to our customers.
Zoomforth helps customers design and build beautiful no-code websites. Our software makes the complex simple and the boring beautiful. It's like Squarespace, but for professional communications.
Join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere you like. You’ll be joining an amazing team to support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
Must be a resident of the US or UK.
🌎 Remote Working | 🕑 Full Time | 💛 Employee BenefitsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Thorough research and effective customer discovery, develop clear insights into our users and target markets in order to develop product solutions that align with business objectives
- Define and manage product roadmap; consistently and ruthlessly refine in order to prioritize the most important features
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders and lead a group of engineers and designers to bring quality products to our customers as quickly as possible
- Use a variety of tools to scope products, produce wireframes and mockups gather feedback and deliver high-quality software
- Establish clear release timelines and product feedback loops
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and consistently evaluate whether your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after releases
- 5+ years experience working in a cross-functional product design or product management role in a start-up environment, particularly one focused on B2B software applications; enterprise software or design-related software a plus.
- Humble and eager to learn from customers, but equally ambitious and bold with ideas
- Expertise communicating and building trust with diverse audiences (business stakeholders, designers, developers)
- Fluent in web usability standards, information hierarchy and layout best practices
- Command of various product development frameworks and rapid prototyping solutions
- Comfort balancing qualitative and quantitative data to guide and validate product choices
- Familiarity with React JS, CSS
- Experience working in a distributed, sometimes asynchronous, environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $100-$120k base + equity
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Comprehensive health, medical and dental
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Wellness stipend to spend on whatever keeps you happy & well
- Protected learning time to study the things that interest you
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy
SCREENING & INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Initial screening call (30 mins)
- Short practical exercise (45 mins)
- Interview (60 mins)
- Take home exercise (4 hours)
- Final interview (60 mins)
To apply: https://share.zoomforth.com/product-manager#/subpage/home/section/247h6